Thursday, January 03, 2008

\\*.Joyeux anniversaire.*//

It's the 2nd of Jan... I'm still not quite sure of all my new year resolutions yet. Firstly, the chances of them being accomplished. There are some simple ones that can be achieved. some cant be determined by me alone. sighs.

Oh well, reflecting back in 2007, i did managed to achieve some of them. *pat on the back. =)
I'm still living by the article Joanna Hughes wrote: "When you are too hungry, too angry, too lonely, too tired: H.A.L.T. Stop what you are doing and attend to yourself."

First day of the new year. I treated myself to Ben n Jerry's - Chocolate therapy and chocholate chip cookie dough. (even though its not the best time of the month.) He says im silly. but it makes me happy. then i wanted to get some groceries so I got a shiny dollar and pushed the trolley in carrefour. I didnt managed to get much done while the trolley was filled with his stuff and our baby... erm.. carrots. lol. I cant really recall when i was young sitting at the designated 'baby' sit putting my two legs inside that hole. the metal bars are so cold! poor kids. heh.

Anyway, the 13th day of christmas is coming again. I'm not so sure about anticipation though. It's gona be just musically-inclined guys hanging around and chillin out. sad to say, the girls aint available. guys are gona bring the booze over and my mom is washing the wine glasses, china ware, ice bucket, etc. im not sure if they're gona stay over but i hope its gona b lots of fun. =)

Michelle|3:36 AM|

+ + + + +

Who I Am_______

Michelle
6 Jan 1986

Loves______

Lucky Whale
Pink
Sun
Guitar

Music's Playing_____

Artist: Avril Lavigne
Song: My Happy Ending

My Past Thoughts___



June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009


Them

|Yahoo!| Friendster!| Links| Links|
Layout By

|Blogskins|
|Blogger|